Meherr Dholakia

Meherr Dholakia Meherr Dholakia Student of Crestar Studio - Meherr Dholakia
00021 Meherr Dholakia 15JUL14
Meherr Dholakia
Crestar Studio

Crestar Studio
Crestar Studio
Beginning of the journey towards art
Meherr Dholakia
Meherr Dholakia
Online Portfolio
   I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.  

– Leonardo da Vinci
My Artworks

Meherr Dholakia
Untitled
Oil pastels on paper
March 2023
Course - Budding Artist
   Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art  

– Leonardo da Vinci
My Class Performance

Meherr Dholakia
14 Mar 2023
Crescent Dream Catcher
Course - Budding Artist
Meherr Dholakia
08 Mar 2023
Mickey Mouse Cut Outs
Course - Budding Artist
Meherr Dholakia
21 Feb 2023
Magnetic Winter Clothes (Basic)
Course - Budding Artist
Meherr Dholakia
14 Feb 2023
Dream House : Flying House on a Rock
Course - Budding Artist
Meherr Dholakia
03 Feb 2023
Dream Still Life: Bottle & Lemon
Course - Budding Artist
Meherr Dholakia
27 Jan 2023
Dream Rabbit with Fish
Course - Budding Artist
Meherr Dholakia
25 Jan 2023
Dream Rabbit with Fish
Course - Budding Artist
   While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.  

– Leonardo da Vinci

Artist and Masterpieces

Crestar Studio
A Project by Shaili Shah and Crestar Team
crestarcc@gmail.com | 9819404101

Crestar Creativity Center, 35, Tejal Bunglow, Nurgis Dutt Road, Pali Hill, Mumbai 400052