Varan Bharatiya

Varan Bharatiya Varan Bharatiya Student of Crestar Studio - Varan Bharatiya
00093 Varan Bharatiya 13DEC13
Varan Bharatiya
Crestar Studio

Crestar Studio
Crestar Studio
Beginning of the journey towards art
Varan Bharatiya
Varan Bharatiya
Online Portfolio
   I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.  

– Michelangelo
My Artworks

Varan Bharatiya
Mandala Dream Catcher
Water colour on paper
March 2023
Course - Little Explorer
   The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection  

– Michelangelo
My Class Performance

Varan Bharatiya
15 Mar 2023
Watercolour Dream Catcher
Course - Little Explorer
Varan Bharatiya
10 Mar 2023
Van Gogh Silhouette Figure Drawing
Course - Little Explorer
Varan Bharatiya
08 Mar 2023
Batman
Course - Little Explorer
Varan Bharatiya
01 Mar 2023
Holi Elephant
Course - Little Explorer
Varan Bharatiya
22 Feb 2023
Magnetic Winter Wardrobe
Course - Little Explorer
Varan Bharatiya
15 Feb 2023
Dream House : House with Balloons
Course - Little Explorer
Varan Bharatiya
08 Feb 2023
Dream Holiday: Campground
Course - Little Explorer
Varan Bharatiya
01 Feb 2023
Dream Still Life: Glass & Bottle
Course - Little Explorer
Varan Bharatiya
27 Jan 2023
Collage of Dream Animals
Course - Little Explorer
   Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I accomplish.  

– Michelangelo

Artist and Masterpieces

Crestar Studio
A Project by Shaili Shah and Crestar Team
crestarcc@gmail.com | 9819404101

Crestar Creativity Center, 35, Tejal Bunglow, Nurgis Dutt Road, Pali Hill, Mumbai 400052